‘my neighbours, my neighbourhood’ Drawing Competition Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- Theme – ‘my neighbours, my neighbourhood’
- Eligibility* – The ‘my neighbours, my neighbourhood’ drawing competition will have two categories:
- Category 1: Under 15 years old
- Category 2: 15 years and over.
- Submission – Only one entry per person. Entrants must e-mail a scanned copy of drawings and entrant’s details to email@example.com. See Identification for more details.
- Size – All entries must be A4 size.
- Open and Closing Date – Submissions will open from Saturday 17 September 2016. Entries close at 5.00pm on Sunday 16 October 2016.
- Identification – All entries must have included the entrant’s name, age and contact telephone number. For entries from children under 18 years old, the name and contact number of the entrant’s parent or guardian should also be provided.
- Judging – Selection of winning entries will take place after the closing date. The judges’ decisions in all respects will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Copyright – By submitting your drawing to the Neighbour Day ‘my neighbours, my neighbourhood’ Drawing Competition, the entrant gives Relationships Australia as the home of Neighbour Day permission to use, modify, adapt, disclose, communicate and reproduce the work in any publication and in any format including electronic publications and promotional merchandise. The purpose of such reproduction, communication, public display or publication, is for educational, resource, promotional merchandise or publicity purposes. Relationships Australia and Neighbour Day reserve the right to edit or crop or restyle images for the purposes of promotion and publicity on the internet, social media, events and other formats.
- Prizes – All winners will be notified by telephone or email. There will be three winners for each of the two categories. 1st place will win $250, 2nd place $150 and 3rd place $100.
*Relationships Australia staff and their immediate family are not eligible to enter this public competition, however are invited to enter the Relationships Australia staff and family competition.