Agreement to Official Rules of ‘Entry’ to the Competition My #CreativeConnections Video Competition
By participating in this competition, entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
All decisions made by Relationships Australia concerning the competition are final, and reasons for decisions will not be provided.
How to Enter:
- Entrants must submit a video (the “Entry”) with their My #CreativeConnections Tip
- Entrants may only submit 1 video entry
- Video must either be in MOV or MP4 format
- Video must be in English
- Video should not be any larger than 100MB
- Video must be between 5 and 15 seconds in length
- Video must be recorded using a camera phone (smartphone)
- Entrants must ensure that the entry is in compliance with all legal and copyright requirements (i.e. must all be your own footage, public domain or copyright-free footage)
- In submitting your entry you indemnify Relationships Australia against any claim or allegation of copyright infringement arising out of its use of your entry.
- Entries must be recorded for the purposes of this competition and include your#CreativeConnections Tip which would be useful to share with others to help create social connection.
- Competition Selfie sign must be included in the video footage.
Entries for the contest can be submitted between 9am on 1 October and 5pm on 28 October, 2020.
- Australian resident
- If under 18, must have parental consent to enter
- Entries must meet all competition entry requirements, as set out on the competition website, including:
- Length 5-15 seconds (max.)
- Competition selfie sign in shot
- A helpful #CreativeConnections Tip is the focus of the video, as outlined above.
- Tips must not contain any inappropriate language, content, images or materials.
- Consent form in favour of Relationships Australia as the home of Neighbour Day
- Relationships Australia staff are not eligible to enter.
Selection and Notification of the Winners:
- On 1 December 2020, a winner from each state and territory will be selected from the list of eligible entries at random, using an online random number generator tool.
- The best tip for the national prize winner will be decided by Relationships Australia.
- Winners will be notified Tuesday 1 December, 2020 by phone or email.
- Each state and territory, via random draw : $100 voucher for each (total $800 nationally)
- National prize for the best tip: $400 voucher